Imagine strolling around the Byward Market, when all of a sudden the motorcade stops and there he is! (Read the story.)
Here are my suggestions for how you can use this story as a springboard for your own article or blog post, depending on what kind of coaching you do:
- Executive coach: Management by wandering around – Get out of the C-Suite and walk around the office once in awhile!
- Business coach: Everyone loves a surprise – 10 ways to delight your clients with extra value
- Family coach: Missing you – Make separation easier by bringing a piece of your trip home with you
- Life coach: Invite the unexpected – Top 10 reasons to look up from your to do list
- Career coach: Put your best work forward – How to stay front of mind for promotions and other special opportunties
Writing prompt: Use one of these suggestions, vary it for your own audience (please comment below with links – I'd love to see what you do), or check your local, national and international news for others stories that spark article or blog post ideas for you.