With another Barrie Business Blogathon approaching, this is a good time to do a health check on your blogging habits.
True or false?
- You feel embarrassed to send anyone to your ghost town blog because you haven’t posted in so long.
- You’re bubbling over with new blog post ideas and just haven’t had the time to develop any of them.
- You’ve been staring at the same unfinished post for longer than you can remember or care to admit.
- You read about new writing skills but then forget what you’ve learned by the time you’re sitting down to write your next blog post.
- You don’t know what to blog about, so you don’t blog at all.
- You made a New Year’s resolution to blog more this year – but you haven’t.
- You get writer’s block every time you sit down at your computer.
- You start to work on your blog but end up distracted by other things.
- Your blog always ends up last on your to do list.
- You get a lot more done when you can work at a relaxed pace and focus on one thing at a time.
If this quiz revealed any unpleasant truths about your business blogging habits, I dare you to attend the next Barrie Business Blogathon! Spaces are limited, so click here for all the registration details. I can’t wait to see you there!