When Lisa Steeple of Learn Piano Online came to me for help, she was already:
- Clear about how writing could help her grow her business – she publishes articles online to draw traffic back to her website, where she offers a free pink spoon sample.
- Coming up with plenty of article ideas – she’s extremely creative and passionate about exploring the connections between music, healing and personal development.
So why hire a ghostwriter? Here are 3 good reasons:
- Two heads are better than one – Lisa was drawn to my background as a music therapist and creativity coach, and we are able to collaborate effectively about a topic we’re both interested in.
- Consistency is the key – Lisa and I have an ongoing schedule of one article per week. That way, she can consistently publish fresh content online and draw a steady stream of new visitors to her website.
- Delegation gets it done – Lisa loves to write, and will expand and develop what I send her. After all, as any writer will tell you, it’s easier to rewrite than it is to write from scratch. By delegating the job of getting the first draft done, Lisa makes it easy on herself to get more articles written.
When I asked Lisa what it was like to work with me, she said:
Linda took a huge burden off my shoulders. My time is very limited and so it is a blessing to have someone as talented as Linda to write for me, freeing me up to focus on other parts of my business. I was feeling so guilty before, that I was neglecting this part of my marketing campaign. Now I’m getting it done! I’ve also definitely noticed a spike in my website traffic, and in the number of people who opt into my mailing list.
Working with Linda has been a joy. She is very organized and easy to communicate with. She seems to have a knack for understanding what I want to say, and present it in a way that represents me well. And when she tells you she will have something ready on a certain day, then that is when it is ready!
Thanks Lisa! And if anyone is looking for a fun, effective way to learn to play piano, please visit Lisa’s site.