One of my holiday projects has been to finish moving my Genuine Coaching Services website to its new home.
I’ve really enjoying reviewing the materials I created to support my self-care coaching clients, many of whom were creative artists.
I first published this year-end review exercise in 2005. This week, I decided to go back to my coaching roots and follow my own original instructions.
Here are just a few of the gifts I am celebrating from 2010:
- Witnessing as my cousin’s daughter become a Bat Mitzvah in April – the entire family worked very hard to prepare and the service was such a beautiful tribute to their love and dedication.
- Turning 40 in August, and also celebrating with my friend Candace when she turned 40 in January (see photo below).
- Attending the inaugural Wealthy Thought Leader event with Andrea J. Lee in Vancouver, BC, and hanging out with so many amazing thought leaders, including my former coaches Mark Silver and Charlie Gilkey, and friends and colleagues Sandra, Alicia, Marcy, Karri, Tia, Jeremie, Glenda, Leesa and so many others!
- Finishing my book Write Your Way to More Clients Online.
- Receiving so much love and support through Chyna’s illness. I was grateful when Chyna sent the message that it was time to share my love with another greyhound, and that GINA worked so quickly to bring my next perfect match. I continue to be humbled and strengthened by lessons of patience and acceptance as Patch continues to adjust to his new life away from the race track.
- Harnessing the power of Twitter to meet like-minded business owners in my new hometown of Barrie – before I even arrived!
- Moving into this beautiful home
Celebrate your own gifts with this simple three-step exercise from the Genuine Coaching Services website.
Here is a photo of Candace’s birthday lunch from January 2010: