Sandra De Freitas AND Greg Halpen tagged me in a blog post. They each listed seven unusual things about themselves, and then challenged seven other bloggers to do the same. Thank you, I think!
7 unusual things you probably don’t know about me
- I have a new boyfriend and he’s a Captain in the Canadian Air Force Reserves.
- I plan my meals for the whole week ahead of time.
- My maternal grandmother was 1 of 7 children, so I have a multitude of cousins and second cousins.
- I have lived in the same apartment for 11 years.
- I had plastic surgery on my finger at age 9, after I closed a car door on it.
- I love to watch gritty crime drama shows on television.
- I still do not own a DVD player or an .MP3 player, and I only use my mobile phone to talk. [Update Feb 22/09 – I got an iPod Touch!! Great for showing my “family” photos]
And now it’s my turn. I’ve chosen 7 people whose blogs you might enjoy, and who I would like to hear 7 unusual things about (instructions for bloggers are below):
[Update December 15, 2012 – I’ve updated these website links to people’s current sites]
Tag! You’re it! Here are the instructions for my fellow bloggers:
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post – some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
Kim Nishida says
Hey, great idea, Linda. How fun! Now how to make the time??? 😉
Karri Flatla says
Oooh this is just too juicy to resist 🙂 It’s on my to-dos!
Linda Dessau says