Governments around the world have implemented incentive programs to stimulate the economy and protect the environment. I'm proud that my own City of Toronto took a stand for the environment this Spring with a by-law that forces us to think twice before we use plastic bags.
When I saw CAA magazine's Fall 2009 cover story, "Renovation Nation" about Canada's home renovation credit, it got me thinking about how incentives work to motivate people – or do they? Here are some topic ideas to explore this question with your own coaching niche:
- Career coaches: Top 5 reasons to move on from a job that is not working
- Life coaches: Top 10 healthy rewards for accomplishing a goal
- Money coaches: How government incentives can help you to save money and improve your life
- Parenting coaches: Positive reinforcement strategies for peaceful parenting
- Business coaches: How incentive-based payment is a win-win for everyone on your team
- Marketing coaches: Top 5 ways to use bonuses and time-limited offers as incentives for sales
Writing prompt: Whether you want to get your readers thinking about how to create or implement incentive programs, or you want to motivate them to take action with an incentive program of your own, how will you write about this topic in your newsletter or blog? Please comment below and let me know!