Last week, Toronto’s public transit system started cracking down on rude riders. That got me thinking about the many ways that coaches can help us in our encounters with rude people.
- Career coaches: Are you the victim of workplace bullying?
- Life coaches: Five important lessons that rude people are here to teach you
- Parenting coaches: How to deal with the rude behavior of other people’s children
- Business coaches: Are rude customers still always right?
- Spiritual coaches: How to lovingly detach from the rudeness of others
Writing prompt: Use one of these article titles as a springboard to a topic that is custom-made for your own audience. I’d love to hear your take on it – you can post a link to your article as a comment below. Please, and thank you.