Wow – check out our Canadian Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, playing the piano and singing. He looks almost animated (almost), and he can actually carry a tune quite nicely. It helps that it's a Beatles tune – turns out we're both big fans.
Watching this video got me thinking about how immediately engaged I was because of the surprise element of this story. How could a well-timed surprise help your readers and coaching clients?
- Career coaches: 5 ways to get noticed in the workplace
- Life coaches: Could you pull off a "George Costanza"?
- Money coaches: How to prepare for these top 5 most predictable expenses that always surprise you
- Parenting coaches: Surprise your children with one of these fun, free day trip ideas
- Business coaches: Surprise your staff by catching them doing something well
- Marketing coaches: How to surprise your readers without losing trust
Writing prompt: Use one of these topics for your next article, or think of a surprise of your own!