Putting together these All the Right Moves.
Because Gail and I met at a local Women in a Home Office networking event, we were actually able to meet in person for our writing session – what a treat!
So, what was in it for Gail?
- A free 500-word Success Story with her name attached to it, all about the wonderful work she did for one of her clients
- The chance to try out my services for free
- Unlimited possibilities for the article, such as publication online or in print, as a handout at networking events and/or for her website
So, what was in for me?
- I got to test out my case study questionnaire
- Invaluable feedback from Gail about the experience
- Permission to use the story as a sample on my website
- A written testimonial from Gail:
“Linda, working with you on this success story has given me complete faith in your ability. I am especially grateful for the quick turn-around because having started the process I was really anxious to get the finished product “out there”.
Linda managed to convey the elements of the work I do, with a clear sense of the joy and pride I feel, in just one concise article. They are my words but without hours and hours of effort on my part. The process was almost too good to be true. I think having this success story will enhance my website and also provide an opportunity for increased media exposure. I know too much about my own business and can’t say it in a few words. Having someone to edit it down is extremely valuable.”
If you’d like to have your own Success Story for your newsletter, website or blog, please contact me for more details.