While experts say that this cold snap doesn't disprove the theory of global warming, all I keep hearing about is how frosty everyone is feeling. So here are some January article topics inspired by the weather:
- Life coaches: Top 5 ways to make your own sunshine
- Parenting coaches: How to keep your kids active in the winter months
- Business coaches: Are your clients hibernating? Make the best of it!
- Relationship coaches: 10 ways to heat up your relationship
- Career coaches: Top 5 winter jobs
Writing prompt: What issues might be coming up for your target audience in this cold weather? Or are there some unique New Year themes you could explore?
[Update December 29, 2012 – The original article is no longer available, but I did find this similar story about the cold snap in January 2012.]
Joan Bell says
I have to smile Linda. Here we are down under suffering through “Catastrophic Fire Warnings” due to the high temperatures so snow and ice sound like heaven at the moment.
I suppose I could just turn the topics upside down!
Sending sunshine your way, Joan
Linda Dessau says
Happy New Year and thank you for your comment. I love when you write in and remind me that there is a whole world out there and many different realities going on at the same time.
I’m so glad you’re part of this community.
And thanks for the sunshine, I’ll take it!